Logo By: Jessie Reifsnyder

Friday, February 4, 2011

Creative Toppers


I haven't tried these yet, but they are called Cake Caps. Basically they are thin, edible application that you apply to the top of a frosted cupcake. It gives a very professional look and they have them for many different occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment